Capel y Crwys is an Independent Congregation chapel located on the Gower Peninsula in the village of Three Crosses, Swansea.
The first chapel built on the current site was built in 1788 during the ministry of the Revd. Lewis Powell when the chapel moved from the historic site at Cwmmawr. At the time the chapel would not have been allowed to have a burial ground. The chapel was rebuilt in 1831, and again with the current much larger building in 1878. In 1911/12 the chapel was enlarged to its present size and the chapel's impressive organ was installed. A century later, in 2012/13, the chapel has been conserved with a new roof, structural timbers and extensive repairs and weatherproofing.